[Freeswitch-users] Script for ASR & ACD Monitoring

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:02:19 MSD 2011

Hi David,
Thanks for sharing the script but will that work too for Asterisk's Master.csv if I needed the ASR & ACD records from that file?

Regards,
Faisal Rehman

From: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:48:57 +0200
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Script for ASR & ACD Monitoring

Hello,
That's a faily simple bash script.
"cat" the log file to an awk script like so;
cat /usr/local/freeswitch/log/cdr-csv/Master.csv | sed "s/\\\"//g" | awk '{ FS=","; }{ if($9>0){ CONN=CONN+1; } TOTAL=TOTAL+1; }END{ print "CONNECT: "CONN; print "TOTAL: " TOTAL; ASR=(CONN/TOTAL)*100; print "ASR: "ASR; if(ASR<100){ system("echo send email");} }'

the "system" is where you put the mail command
also, bear in mind that the master can get VERY large if you don't rotate it.
david

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Faisal Rehman <faisal.rehman22 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Waseem,
Thanks for your help, I saw the scripts that were on the link that you provided to me but actually the problem is that I don't want to involve the database though it is a bit difficult task but according to my requirement I just want to read the whole Master.csv file & if the ASR or ACD is low on any server, it should send me email, so my question is how can I skip the database from it to interact directly with the Master.csv file.

Thanks in Advance!!
Faisal Rehman