[Freeswitch-users] Script for ASR & ACD Monitoring

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:48:57 MSD 2011

Hello,

That's a faily simple bash script.

"cat" the log file to an awk script like so;

cat /usr/local/freeswitch/log/cdr-csv/Master.csv | sed "s/\\\"//g" | awk '{
FS=","; }{ if($9>0){ CONN=CONN+1; } TOTAL=TOTAL+1; }END{ print "CONNECT:
"CONN; print "TOTAL: " TOTAL; ASR=(CONN/TOTAL)*100; print "ASR: "ASR;
if(ASR<100){ system("echo send email");} }'

the "system" is where you put the mail command

also, bear in mind that the master can get VERY large if you don't rotate
it.

david