[Freeswitch-users] BRI-ISDN-Card Alternatives to Sangoma A500 - Do you have a working EuroISDN-Setup with a different card? Please comment!

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Tue May 10 21:18:31 MSD 2011

Have you tried this:
http://www.khomp.com.br/?menu=produto&content=produtos&type=SPX&base=42

They officially support FreeSWITCH and they come from the Dialogic-like
world where all the protocols are run on the card itself so you don't need
libpri or similar. Same thing applies to CAS R1/R2, EL7, E1LC and QSIG as
the spec sheet tells us. I use this card on a daily basis as well as 80% of
the Brazilian market, so I guess it must work, right? ;-)

Contact me off list if you're interested.

Regards,
João Mesquita