[Freeswitch-users] BRI-ISDN-Card Alternatives to Sangoma A500 - Do you have a working EuroISDN-Setup with a different card? Please comment!

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:56:54 MSD 2011

Hello!

I'm having a hard time finding a working ISDN-Card for FreeSWITCH.
I've succesfully tested the Sangoma A500 and it would be a great card
- but the card is just a litte bit too long for the mini-ITX-Hardware
we want to use. Therefore i'm desperately looking for alternatives:

- I've tested an OpenVox B100P, without success so far(See
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-April/071872.html)
- Today i've installed an Eicon Diva BRI-2 card but so far i was not
able to get a working setup, right now i have no clue how to continue
marrying FreeTDM with the official CAPI-drivers

So if anyone has a working setup with EuroISDN in PTP- and TE-mode and
a card other than Sangoma A500, please let me know! Or if you know
there's nothing working BUT Sangoma A500, i'm happy too(Then i have a
final answer at least).

In case anyone knows how to get a Eicon/Dialogic Diva BRI-2 card to
work with FreeTDM i'd also be very thankful for a comment. I've
installed the drivers provided by Dialogic(Diva4Linux 9.50111-98) and
in an blind attempt tried to configure FreeSWITCH with libpri, so far
the card has not been recognized.
Unfortunately i have a limited knowledge about ISDN beyond vanilla
installation of drivers and getting the drivers/devices/modules to
show up in Linux(i.e. i don't really know what's going on between ftdm
and the diverse ISDN-drivers).

Best regards
Christian