[Freeswitch-users] BRI-ISDN-Card Alternatives to Sangoma A500 - Do you have a working EuroISDN-Setup with a different card? Please comment!

Stefan Knoblich stkn at freeswitch.org
Tue May 10 22:07:30 MSD 2011

Am Tuesday 10 May 2011 schrieb Christian Benke:
> - I've tested an OpenVox B100P, without success so far(See
> http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-April/071872.html)

That was a configuration problem (missing "node"/"mode" parameter),
mixed with missing parameter validation in libpri and not setting sane defaults
in ftmod_libpri (which is now fixed in git: http://oss.axsentis.de/gitweb/?p=freeswitch.git;a=commitdiff;h=2ac7a9de4f69 ).

> - Today i've installed an Eicon Diva BRI-2 card but so far i was not
> able to get a working setup, right now i have no clue how to continue
> marrying FreeTDM with the official CAPI-drivers

Not possible, FreeTDM has no support for CAPI.

stkn
Stefan Knoblich                        | Web:   http://www.axsentis.de/
axsentis GmbH                          |        http://oss.axsentis.de/
Eupener Str. 74, 50933 Koeln, Germany  |
Amtsgericht Koeln: HR B 56238          | Email: s.knoblich at axsentis.de
UST-ID: DE244977565                    | JID:   s.knoblich at jabber.axsentis.de
Web:   http://stkn.techmage.de/
Email: stkn at freeswitch.org