[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma Cards or FXS gateway for high port density setup (~ 160 fxs)

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 3 23:13:50 MSK 2011

What is the application for 160 FXS ports? Are you hooking up a hotel or
something? I would think the application would determine what level of HA
you need. In some cases having a warm standby on site would be sufficient.
In the case of a failure of box 1 you could have someone go to the switch
room and fire up box 2. This works in cases where a minute or two of
downtime would be inconvenient but not a show-stopper.

-MC