[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma Cards or FXS gateway for high port density setup (~ 160 fxs)

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:39:38 MSK 2011

Yes it is a hotel install. Not that I'm hooking up one, but I met
somebody who's a 'system architect' and has been putting proprietary
systems for clients for a while. He got interested and asked me for a
hardware sizing so to speak, if I was to do it my way.
For HA, having a standby machine seems more than sufficient. For ~160
fxs, I think  gateways (Audiocodes MP124?) would be a better idea.
It'll save me doing the transcoding on the FS box as well. I hear the
MP124 is a beast to configure, but works just fine.

-guru