[Freeswitch-users] Start Conference with first user

Mitja Thomas mitja.thomas1 at ewetel.de
Tue Aug 30 10:44:36 MSD 2011

Hi Michael,

what you suggest is exactly what I was trying to do. Actually it does
work: I can join with a couple of non_moderators and get the enter_sound
as soon as the second one joins. when the moderator joins the
enter_sound is turned off.

But my initial Problem remains. When just one participant joins there is
no enter_sound because the conference did not start yet. So if someone
joins he waits and waits and all of a sudden (when the second one joins)
the sound gets played. So what I was looking for was a way to start the
conference, when the first participant joins.

I managed to get the sound working the way I want. Ignoring the
enter_sound and just playing the sound from dialplan after checking if a
moderator is present in the given conference room.

Still I think that the other way might be interessting not just for me.

Thanks for your time MC, answering every stupid question the list spits
out :)

Mitja

--
Mitja Thomas
Vertrieb Geschäftskunden

Branchenlösungen / Service Entwicklung

Telefon: 	+49 (0) 441 -  8000-4916
E-Mail: 	mitja.thomas at ewe.de

EWE TEL GmbH
Cloppenburger Straße 310
26133 Oldenburg
E-Mail: info at ewe.de
Internet: www.ewe.de

Handelsregister Amtsgericht Oldenburg HRB 3723
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Werner Brinker
Geschäftsführung: Konrad Meier (Vorsitzender), Dirk Brameier, Ulf Heggenberger, Norbert Westfal