[Freeswitch-users] Start Conference with first user

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 29 19:47:51 MSD 2011

I believe the mintwo flag is not what you want. Instead you probably want
the controls that let you change the enter sound:

conference <conf> enter_sound on|off|none|file <filename>

So when the conference is first created it will use whatever is in the
conference profile for the enter sound and then when the conference
moderator joins you can use the api trick disable or change the enter sound.
Let's say the name of the conference is "conference-3000" and you just want
to turn off the enter sound.  You could do something like this in the
dialplan right before sending the moderator into the conference:

<action application="set" data="api=${conference conference-3000 enter_sound
off}"/>

Hope that helps!

-MC