[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM: ISDN-Port (D-Channel?) useable only one time

Markus Mueller freeswitch at priv.de
Wed Apr 27 12:44:30 MSD 2011

Hi Freeswitch users,

if I get an incomming call (FAX), the call is answered and successfully
processed, this channel don't get any new calls in until the channel has
been reseted by "ftdm stop" and "ftdm start".

Please see the log file on

http://projekte.priv.de/freeswitch/log

You can see there that a fax is comming in on three ISDN lines, but only
accepted on one of them. On the first fax it comes in on all three ISDN
lines, on the second fax only on two ISDN lines, the third fax is only
comming in on one line and all further faxes can't be accepted. After
resetet with "ftdm stop" and "ftdm start" it is comming in again.

Further config files can be found on

http://projekte.priv.de/freeswitch/freetdm.conf.xml
http://projekte.priv.de/freeswitch/dialplan.xml
http://projekte.priv.de/freeswitch/freetdm.conf
http://projekte.priv.de/freeswitch/dahdi_system.conf

I am using Debian Squezze with the dahdi-source package to access the,
libpri-1.4.12-beta3 and the git fetched with "git clone git:/
/git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git " from "Wed Mar 2 20:50:33 2011
-0600" (last entry in git log). Als hardware I have three singleport HFC
Cards:

04:00.0 Network controller: Cologne Chip Designs GmbH ISDN network
controller [HFC-PCI] (rev 02)
04:01.0 Network controller: Cologne Chip Designs GmbH ISDN network
controller [HFC-PCI] (rev 02)
04:02.0 Network controller: Cologne Chip Designs GmbH ISDN network
controller [HFC-PCI] (rev 02)

root at sip:/usr/local/freeswitch/conf# dahdi_scan
[1]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 0 [TE]
name=ZTHFC1
manufacturer=Cologne Chips
devicetype=HFC-S PCI-A ISDN
location=PCI Bus 04 Slot 01
basechan=1
totchans=3
irq=16
type=digital-TE
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=AMI
framing_opts=CCS
coding=AMI
framing=CCS
[2]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 1 [TE]
name=ZTHFC2
manufacturer=Cologne Chips
devicetype=HFC-S PCI-A ISDN
location=PCI Bus 04 Slot 02
basechan=4
totchans=3
irq=17
type=digital-TE
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=AMI
framing_opts=CCS
coding=AMI
framing=CCS
[3]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 2 [TE]
name=ZTHFC3
manufacturer=Cologne Chips
devicetype=HFC-S PCI-A ISDN
location=PCI Bus 04 Slot 03