[Freeswitch-users] Complete wholesale app in freeswitch

Nicolas Brenner nico at clickfono.com
Wed Apr 27 14:17:16 MSD 2011

If you know the rate and the balance for the call, you may calculate the
maximum time for the call as max_time = balance/rate. Then you may schedule
a hangup for that call max_time in the future, something like this:

sched_hangup +" + max_time + " "+ call_uuid +" 'ALLOTED_TIMEOUT'

That way the balance shouldn't go below 0, since you are hanging up the call
before it does, with hangup cause ALLOTED_TIMEOUT.