[Freeswitch-users] FS incoming calls Queue ACD implement

Johnson johnsonw at eallway.com
Wed Oct 27 19:58:19 PDT 2010

Hi MC,

Thanks for your feedback quickly. Actually i have tested mod_fifo and met
the callerid can't transfer to agent's phone before the agent pickup.
Traditional phones almost don't support new features like getting sip
"UPDATE MESSAGE". As alternatively, i try to use Moc' mod_callcenter, but
unfortunitely, there is no mod_callcenter package in FS1.06, even i put in
dialplan
<action application="callcenter" data="support at default"/>, it show log:
 [ERR] switch_core_session.c:1731 Invalid Application callcenter
Is it meaning that the mod_callcenter is still going on coding? Any further
more helps would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Johnson

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:37 AM, mercutioviz [via freeswitch-users] <
ml-node+5680777-556671345-298848 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5680777-556671345-298848 at n2.nabble.com>