[Freeswitch-users] FS incoming calls Queue ACD implement

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 27 16:27:35 PDT 2010

I'm afraid this question is a bit broad. I notice that you are trying to
avoid the use of mod_fifo - is there a reason for that? Alternatively you
can use Moc's newer ACD system: mod_callcenter. It is more of a traditional
ACD than mod_fifo. (Both get inbound calls sent to agents, they just differ
in the methodology used to accomplish that task.)

I've found the documentation on mod_callcenter to be refreshingly detailed
and complete:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_callcenter

-MC