[Freeswitch-users] Question about mod_nibblebill.

Daniel Neubert daniel.neubert at solomo.de
Sun Oct 10 11:53:20 PDT 2010

 Unfortunately I think that this is a scenario that is not covered by
mod_nibblebill. The module is not capable of charging customers this way.

We've solved this by using the nibble_rate as you do to realize a
prepaid billing setup. After the final xml CDR is posted to our billing
system via curl, we calculate the final price that will be billed to the
customer and refund the amount that has been charged by mod_nibblebill.
This works pretty good - but there is a catch: Customers can
theoretically run below an amount of 0,00 - so we had to configure a
nobal_amt to prevent this.

Viele Grü?e / Regards
Daniel Neubert