[Freeswitch-users] Question about mod_nibblebill.

占平陈 chenzhanping at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:12:18 PDT 2010

Hello, I have a question about the mod_nibblebill module of freeswitch.

I can use mod_nibblebill to billing. But I found that his billing was not
what I want.

I want to achieve in this way: every 60 seconds for an interval of less than
60 seconds, 60 seconds to install basis, charging $ 0.1 for each billing
interval. For example: the user dials 45 seconds, charging $ 0.1. If user
dials 72 seconds, charging $ 0.2.

My current configuration in dialplain\default.xml is as follows:

<action application="bridge"
data="{enable_heartbeat_events=60,nibble_rate=0.1,nibble_account=1000}user/${dialed_extension}@${domain_name}"/>

May I ask, mod_nibblebill module can not achieve my desired function, if
realized, how can I configure?

Thank you.