[Freeswitch-users] Question about mod_nibblebill.

占平陈 chenzhanping at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 05:57:16 PDT 2010

Thank u very much.

Now,I have another question about mod_nibblebill Module:

I found that charging is completed, b-leg has variables
variable_nibble_total_billed,
 but a-leg without this variable.

If the called side hangs up, the desired b-leg variable
variable_nibble_total_billed is impossible.

May I ask, how can I get the variable variable_nibble_total_billed after
b-leg hangup.

Thanks.

在 2010年10月11日 上午2:53,Daniel Neubert <daniel.neubert at solomo.de>写道: