[Freeswitch-users] error on install on os x 10.6.4

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 00:55:36 PDT 2010

So, I got a chance to delete macports and fink and tried to reconfigure and
reinstall. I got FS to run once, but now I keep getting this error:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14108

Mario,
I even managed to get everything loaded as you mentioned in the other
thread. At first I tried without spandsp. Now I have it loaded, but I can't
get the thing to run correctly. Can anyone advise how to fix this error? I
tried both suggestions that it gives to no avail.

Peter