[Freeswitch-users] error on install on os x 10.6.4

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sat Oct 2 16:33:33 PDT 2010

Peter, did you see my update on your original thread "Struggling with
installing"? I was able to install SPANDSP and prereqs clean. However,
someone mentioned it was convoluted and should not have been needed, it
was what I did to get a clean install of FS. BTW, I only used the
development tools from Apple. and at no time did I use macports.