[Freeswitch-users] Simulate a Collect Call behaviour

Listas Devel-IT listas.develit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:48:53 PST 2010

Hi Michael,

Thanks very much for your quick reply I realy appreciate that. Of corse you
won't recall of me from Cluecon 09, I am one of the Brazilian guys, we have
a very nice talking there.

I just need some leads to start these feature and know what resources should
I use, and of corse it will be available at FS wiki.

I will follow your recomendations and will join #freeswitch at freenode.
Thanks again!

Best regards
Rodrigo Telles