[Freeswitch-users] Where i can get help with freeswitch?

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:59:33 PDT 2010

Barge-in will work out of the box for digits... to make it work for ASR is a
bit more complicated.

I don't know what method you are using to do TTS, but it this is the general
idea:

   1. set up a handler to deal with input callbacks
   2. on DTMF or start of speech, return "break" to cause barge-in.

My help can be more specific if you tell me more about what method
(dialplan, Lua, javascript, etc) you are using to execute TTS and ASR.

Can't help you on the noise issue... someone else needs to chime in.