[Freeswitch-users] Where i can get help with freeswitch?

patrick patrick at speechpro.com
Fri Apr 23 02:41:38 PDT 2010

Hello from St.Petersburg!
My name is Patrick.
I try to realise IVR with ASR & TTS.
Platform win32. Soft: Freeswith, Unimrcp mod (client), and some local
product "Voicenavigator" (mrcp server, ASR, TTS).

I have 2 problems:

1. How to realise "barge in" for playback and TTS? Does freeswitch allow
that?
I need to start playback, or TTS and break it when some speech is
detected (by ASR)...

2. When I call from Asterisk to Freeswitch and bridge my call back to
Asterisk (to another number), there only noise in first asterisk
abonent's phone...

I would be grateful for any help ;-)

--
С уважением,