[Freeswitch-users] Where i can get help with freeswitch?

patrick patrick at speechpro.com
Sun Apr 25 23:16:04 PDT 2010

I use dialplan and this extensions:

<extension name="my_ivr_01">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^777$">
<action application="answer"/>

<action application="set" data="tts_engine=unimrcp:vn-mrcp-v1"/>
<action application="set" data="tts_voice=Anna8000"/>
<action application="speak" data="Here is some text for synthesis"/>

<action application="detect_speech" data="unimrcp
http://192.168.22.116:8080/vxml/tstgrammar.xml vn-mrcp-v1"/>
</condition>
</extension>

<extension name="my_ivr_02">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^778$">
<action application="answer"/>

<action application="set" data="playback_terminators=#"/>
<action application="playback" data="ponce-preludio-in-e-major.wav"/>

<action application="detect_speech" data="unimrcp
http://192.168.22.116:8080/vxml/tstgrammar.xml vn-mrcp-v1"/>
</condition>
</extension>

And I need to barge-in and start "detect_speech" in both extensions,
when synthesis or playback is going on.

P.S. Thank you for answer!