[Freeswitch-users] conference question

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Tue Sep 1 12:44:33 PDT 2009

hello

we have got a little problem with the conference application
in our setup we have da system for customers where speakers can dial in
with phonenumber+1 and the listeners dial in with phonenumber

the speakers conference is started with 323963096 at conf+flags{waste}
the listeners conference is started with 323963096 at conf+flags{mute,waste}

waste is needed to get the whole audio stream
it now happens that listeners sometimes hear each other, that shouldn't be

what can i do to resolve this problem?
we are using version 1.0.4

br

--
Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt