[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Friday Public Meetings Are Coming Back!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 1 10:23:07 PDT 2009

We are happy to announce <http://www.freeswitch.org/node/201> that the
Friday public FreeSWITCH meetings are returning, starting this Friday,
September 4. Meetings will run from 11am to 5pm CST. The meetings will be
held in the FreeSWITCH public conference, also known as the 888 conference.
Connection options include:

* SIP: 888 at conference.freeswitch.org
* IAX: 888 at conference.freeswitch.org
* H.323: 888 at conference.freeswitch.org
* GoogleTalk: 888 at conference.freeswitch.org
* PSTN: 1-213-799-1400

Please join us and be a part of the conversation! We will be discussing
agenda items that include programming, documentation, and janitorial
projects. We welcome your input. Please bring your questions, suggestions,
and ideas. If you have specific ideas for an agenda item that you feel
should be discussed then please email myself and Brian West off list. We
will post the agenda for each meeting on the FreeSWITCH wiki page.

Thanks for helping make FreeSWITCH such a great community!

-Michael