[Freeswitch-users] conference question

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:32:41 PDT 2009

I haven't really used waste much myself, but my understanding is that
waste and mute would conflict, since waste says "send audio always"
and mute says "send audio never". I didn't understand why you're using
waste on the listeners... you should be able to get by with waste just
on the speaker (again, that's how I understand it).