[Freeswitch-users] Error sending mail

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri May 29 21:22:04 PDT 2009

Jason White <jason at jasonjgw.net> wrote:

> See the mailer-ap and mailer-app-args variables in
> autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml and be sure they are set correctly for your
> installation. Try running the Postfix sendmail program manually to be sure
> that it is working correctly.

sendmail -t is the default, thus I would suggest testing that first with your
Postfix sendmail compatibility script, as in:

sendmail -t
From: My name <mailaddress at example.org>
To: Recipient Name <recipient at example.org>
Subject: Test message

This is a test message for the sendmail -t option.

End with ctrl-d, and of course, substitute real e-mail addresses for the
examples.

Your Postfix logs might also reveal where the problems are.