[Freeswitch-users] Error sending mail

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri May 29 21:13:07 PDT 2009

Luis M. Zuccolo <luismzuccolo at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> I'm using postfix, that has a compatiblilty interface to sendmail.

I've used this with Sendmail successfully; it should work with Postfix too.

See the mailer-ap and mailer-app-args variables in
autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml and be sure they are set correctly for your
installation. Try running the Postfix sendmail program manually to be sure
that it is working correctly.

My basic point is that there's something wrong in your configuration which
needs to be fixed, and the best way to do that is to check everything
carefully.