[Freeswitch-users] Error sending mail

Luis M. Zuccolo luismzuccolo at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 29 22:25:52 PDT 2009

Yes, in console works well (without null).
This variables are sets in switch.conf.xml:

    <param name="mailer-app" value="sendmail"/>
    <param name="mailer-app-args" value="-t"/>

Previously I've omitted the error:

sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `('
sh: -c: line 0: `/bin/cat /tmp/mail.124363022502bd | sendmail -t (null)'

The problem is the "null" section

Thanks in advance