[Freeswitch-users] FS PABX experiences?

João Mesquita jmesquita at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:59:06 PDT 2009

I use it on a 12 extension office. Works like a charm. Specially because I
host it on a cheap dedicated server (iWEB).

The only thing I would say is to be careful not to loose focus on your
primary business and start developing your own GUI for the pbx. I have seen
that happen with lots of companies. They eventually fail.

Mesquita