[Freeswitch-users] JavaScript session conference

Baskar yudha2008 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 22:31:02 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have designed a CRM in that caller will login and he will wait for the
call.
when the campaign start it get no from database and dial the number and
bridge to the caller.

> *Step1: I get Mobile Number and Extension Number  from Database and pass
>> those value to JavaScript.
>> *
>

> Who or what needs to get the mobile number and extension from a database?
> What happens that leads to this process?

it will dial the Mobile number. Then caller will wait for the call once the
Mobile no call is established caller will get the call and bridge the call
when answer with is softphone.

>> *
>> Step2: JavaScript will dial the both Mobile and Extension Number. After
>> some time agent want to transfer the call to conference room.
>> *
>

> This is the first time I've heard mention of an agent. Sorry if I missed it
> earlier. Who is the agent and what does he/she actually do?

Agent is nothing but the caller. He/she login and wait for the call

>> *
>> Step3: Then agent will dial another Mobile Number and transfer the call
>> into same conference room.
>> *
>

> What kind of telephone device will the agent be using? Hard phone,
> softphone, etc.?

caller use softphone X-lite and SJPhone.

>> *
>> I want the call Flow to work in this sequence
>>
>> 9841799874==>1001*
>

> Who is extension 1001 in this scenario?

1001 is the caller who login  and wait for the call

> *
>>
>> Transfer both the call in to conference Room 3001 ==  9841799874  +  1002
>> *
>

> Who is extension 1002 in this scenario?

sorry it is not 1002 it is 1001 i have give wrong.

> *
>> Agent call another Mobile Number
>>
>> 9841799852
>>
>> Transfer the call in to same Conference Room 3001===
>> 9841799852  +  9841799874  +  1002  all the 3 Number should be in
>> conference 3001.*
>>
>> *Can you assist me to do this above process through JavaScript
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> **
>> --
>> Warm Regards,