[Freeswitch-users] JavaScript session conference

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri May 15 10:22:44 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 3:27 AM, Baskar <yudha2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Hi,
>
> Michael Collins
>
> Step1: I get Mobile Number and Extension Number  from Database and pass
> those value to JavaScript.
> *

Who or what needs to get the mobile number and extension from a database?
What happens that leads to this process?

> *
> Step2: JavaScript will dial the both Mobile and Extension Number. After
> some time agent want to transfer the call to conference room.
> *

This is the first time I've heard mention of an agent. Sorry if I missed it
earlier. Who is the agent and what does he/she actually do?

> *
> Step3: Then agent will dial another Mobile Number and transfer the call
> into same conference room.
> *

What kind of telephone device will the agent be using? Hard phone,
softphone, etc.?

> *
> I want the call Flow to work in this sequence
>
> 9841799874==>1001*

Who is extension 1001 in this scenario?

> *
>
> Transfer both the call in to conference Room 3001 ==  9841799874  +  1002
> *

Who is extension 1002 in this scenario?