[Freeswitch-users] JavaScript session conference

Baskar yudha2008 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:27:12 PDT 2009

*Hi,

Michael Collins

Step1: I get Mobile Number and Extension Number  from Database and pass
those value to JavaScript.

Step2: JavaScript will dial the both Mobile and Extension Number. After some
time agent want to transfer the call to conference room.

Step3: Then agent will dial another Mobile Number and transfer the call into
same conference room.

I want the call Flow to work in this sequence

9841799874==>1001

Transfer both the call in to conference Room 3001 ==  9841799874  +  1002

Agent call another Mobile Number

9841799852

Transfer the call in to same Conference Room 3001===
9841799852  +  9841799874  +  1002  all the 3 Number should be in conference
3001.*

*Can you assist me to do this above process through JavaScript

Thanks in advance
**
--
Warm Regards,