[Freeswitch-users] JavaScript session conference

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu May 14 09:55:31 PDT 2009

Can you do each operation sequentially? I mean, is it a requirement that the
two parties be bridged together prior to going into the conference room? I'm
curious about the sequence of the calls. Also, what is the big picture of
this application? One caller calls from a mobile phone into extension 1001
and if 1001 answers then both parties get put into conference room 3001?

-MC