[Freeswitch-users] echo cancellation on PRI cards

Fadil Berisha f.koliqi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 22:30:36 PDT 2009

> That's a simplification.  Simple IVR (record, replay, collect DTMF)
> probably
> doesn't need EC;

Dave

Collect DTMF does not need EC. I take out your word "probably" because  no
need for any dilemma. Interaction between DTMF detector an EC *when EC exist
* is different question and deserve separate  thread.
Although  I am confirming your statement,** I can not say "I am voting for
you", simple because this is not political forum to express believing to one
or other leader or authority.

With respect

koliqi