[Freeswitch-users] ACD - Queue and Call Group

fidibus83 fidibus83 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 03:31:27 PST 2009

Hello!

Can FS do something like an ACD?

I have configure a Supportqueue like this:

<extension name=”supportqueue”>

    <condition field=”destination_number” expression=”^991$”>

            <action application=”set” data=”$${hold_music}”/>

            <action application=”answer”/>

            <action application=”fifo” data=”supportqueue in”

     </condition>

</extension>

And my Agents are in a Call Group. How can I transfer the call to a free
agent?

I saw the example in mod_fifo. But my Agent can’t wait in the queue all the
time. Is it possible that the agents are called back when a call is waiting
in the queue?

Thanks.

Regards, fidibus