[Freeswitch-users] MacOSX

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:03:34 PST 2009

Ken,

configure
make
make install

This sequence of steps builds and installs the default configuration but
without the audio files.  If you want the sound files installed also then:

make install sounds-install moh-install

Now the default sound files for conferencing, voicemail and music on hold
are installed.

If you want to modify the default install to customize the build you can add
and remove modules in modules.conf.  Then you run make/make install again to
build those modules that are now included in the edited modules.conf file.

Jonathan