[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] Spice Telephony 0.9.5 released (FS based callcenter)

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Fri Dec 18 19:16:49 PST 2009

I've been asked to provide some screenshots, so here's some of the
agent/supervisor interface:

http://eagle.bsd.st/~andrew/cpxshots/

Hopefully the image names are self-explanatory. In the ringing picture,
that URL pop is a configurable URL that can be used to integrate with a
CRM, in my case our own CRM - spicecsm. The URL supports interpolation
for variables like callerid, clientid, call type, etc.

The supervisor view is a little hard to describe via static images, but
you're able to drag and drop agents into another profile (empty profiles
are hidden when not dragging an agent), drag agents onto an agent to
send them the call, and there's also various right click menus
available.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this before; this system is in 'live
testing' and the goal is to do a final deployment sometime in January.

Andrew