[Freeswitch-users] Originate command

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Sat Oct 11 06:50:01 PDT 2008

I have tried to use the originate command from the API, from javascript
apiExecute and from javascript using newsession.originate. In all cases
I get the same behaviour: when the dialstring includes several
destinations such as:
user/100008888205 at 10.3.1.24,user/100008888206 at 10.3.1.24
it's only the first user dialled. Actually this user is dialled twice.
If I add a third number, the first user is dialled three times. Is this
as per design, or should I report a bug. And if so, which project should
I use? /Jon