[Freeswitch-users] Originate command

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Oct 11 09:00:08 PDT 2008

Jon,
	I can't reproduce what you're talking about.  Can you provide an
example of how you're producing this.  Can you tell me if you have
three different phones or one softphone with three accounts?  If you
can provide me  simple test case that shows this happening on SVN
trunk and the console logs in pastebin somewhere in addition to the
output of "show channels" while this is taking place we can see
exactly if this is going on.  Also include the script if possible and
the output of "sofia status profile internal" while this is taking
place.

Also you have to get out from the mind set that everything you come
across is a bug and get into the mind set that you don't know how to
use the FreeSWITCH.  I'm pretty sure we have the whole concept of
making phone calls down really good at this point.

/b