[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH behind NAT with users on both sides

Martin Joseph astmac at stillnewt.org
Thu Aug 21 10:55:08 PDT 2008

On Aug 21, 2008, at 9:32 AM, kokoska.rokoska wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get run FreeSWITCH behind NAT with users behind the same
> NAT, on public IP addresses and also behind the other NAT.

I am trying to do the exact same thing and haven't figured it out yet
either...

It does seem to me that he different profiles are differentiated by
the registration port.

ie if you use "sofia status" from the command line you can see the
different profiles.  If you register on port 5060, you are on one
profile if you register on port 5070 another, 5080, ..etc.

Hope this is right?  Maybe it's helpful?

Marty