[Freeswitch-users] Calling Queue Implementation

Daniel Hefti dhefti at metropark.com
Wed Apr 23 06:38:04 PDT 2008

I was thinking about this too, and I haven't seen that functionality implemented anywhere, but I'm still pretty new to this myself.  There doesn't seem to be a distinction between agents and non-agents in a standard fifo queue.

I was thinking about implementing this type of feature in javascript and adding agent-related parameters/variables as part of their user settings in the directory, but I'm not certain what the impact would be on resources if it was implemented that way.

-Dan