[Openmrcp-users] Third party media processing

Kamil Shakirov kamils80 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 05:46:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

We are considering to integrate OpenMrcp client (MRCPv2 only) into our
existing IVR platform (up to 16E1) to enable TTS/ASR capabilities
(Nuance). Our IVR platform heavily uses NMS's hardware MSPP (hardware
media processing (encoding/decoding) and streaming) to release more
resources for general CPU and utilize NMS's hardware as much as
possible. Is that possible to use only the core of the OpenMrcp
framework to communicate with MRCPv2 server (all SIP/SDP/MRCPv2 stuff)
and handle all voice media processing outside the framework (in our case
using NMS's MSPP)?

Thanks a lot.