[Openmrcp-users] OpenMRCP Documentation

Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 10:27:29 EDT 2008

I would like to thank Vlad (Curatica) for the contribution of Enterprise Architect to the project.
Now it's possible to use this tool to represent architectural concepts of the project. I'll need feedback from the community to achieve good results (useful documentation). Please follow up.

Contribution in either form (feedback, bug reports, feature requests, tools, funds) keep me and project going.

Thanks,
Arsen.