[Freeswitch-users] Audio quality

Adiseshu Channasamudhram csadi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:06:24 UTC 2022

Hello There,

I'm having the below audio issue and would really appreciate any help

Caller =======Carrier========FS SBC======IVR

When i took a packet capture on the FS, I could observe that the audio stream quality from IVR to SBC is really
good when compared to the audio quality stream between the SBC and the caller.

Bad quality => first syllable of certain words lost, choppy ...

Using PCMU 8K on both legs ...

Between SBC and IVR - Max Delta is 96ms, max jitter is 22.5
Between sbc and caller - max delta is 120 and max jitter is 9.5

Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated

Regards