[Freeswitch-users] Log dialplan actions?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Wed Oct 20 09:14:35 UTC 2021

Hi.

I'm just getting the hang of FreeSwitch (long-time user of Asterisk), and
wondering:

 - is there a way to get FS to log dialplan actions as they are executed?

Basically, the equivalent of Asterisk's "messages", or even better, "verbose"
log files.

I'm looking for a way to see how FS is processing calls as they come in, so I
can be sure my dialplans are doing what I think they should be.

I know I can add "log" actions of my own, but is there something that will
simply log each dialplan action automatically?

Antony.

--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.