[Freeswitch-users] playback results in silence

Bernd Krueger-Knauber bkk at ednt.de
Tue Oct 19 08:38:54 UTC 2021

Hi,

we use mod_nibblebill and want to play a wav when the low ballance
amount is reached.
We noticed alreday that the example in our nibblebill.conf.xml 'play
ding' is not working.
There is no application play and no file ding.
We use now 'playback misc/sorry.wav' for testing.

We can see in the log that the file is played and we can here a silence
during the playback of the file,
but not the voice.

If we build a small dialplan entry with 'answer', 'playback
misc/sorry.wav', 'hangup', we can here the voice.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Bernd