[Freeswitch-users] Log dialplan actions?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Oct 20 13:19:47 UTC 2021

I think what you want is:

Open fs_cli (with /log 7 if not already enabled)

Also you read afterards in /var/log/freeswitch/freeswitch.log (depending on
your distro/config)

I suggest modifying logfile.conf.xml to add: <param name="uuid"
value="true"/> so that you can do a grep to see just one call in the logs.
(and "reload mod_logfile" to make configuration take effect)

-Avi Marcus
BestFone