[Freeswitch-users] DeutschlandLAN SIP Trunk

Paul Zillmann mail at paulzillmann.de
Sun Jan 28 17:20:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

Keep-Alive works like a charm. Don't open any ports, because they won't
give you any official IP addresses - only domain names. What I know so
far: DTAG don't support T38 and transport was always UDP.

You may find out additional information about the trunk when querying
DNS for SRV and NAPTR records.

Sincerely,
Paul