[Freeswitch-users] DeutschlandLAN SIP Trunk

Kai Danielmeier kai.danielmeier at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 17:40:05 UTC 2018

Hi Paul,

got it running in several sites without major problems. As you said
transport is either TCP or TLS. Faxing is basically passthrough only as the
do not offer gateway services and I did not find a subscriber terminating
T.38. If you use their provided equipment (Digibox) you so not need to
setup anything special as the port mapping will be handled by the box
itself (SIP and RTP gateway included).

BR

Kai