[Freeswitch-users] DeutschlandLAN SIP Trunk

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:41:07 UTC 2018

You seems to be much interested in security.

It is a complete different world from isdn to a sip trunk.

There are not ready made secure way to implement sip, particularly and
especially a sip proxy.

You can deeply study FreeSWITCH docs and books, and come out with something
good, with some effort.

To achieve the same with a proxy is much more difficult.

In both case (FreeSWITCH alone, or frontended by a proxy) is probably much
more cost effective to ask a consultant to take care of it.

Sent via mobile, please forgive typos and brevity.

cell: +39 347 266 56 18
Giovanni Maruzzelli
OpenTelecom.IT